Fitness Formula Club Basketball league
League Announcement not in the past month
Starts June 14th. Sign Up Now. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Formula Club Basketball league Chicago, IL
Are you a member, or do you want to join this League? Click here »
Fitness Formula Club Basketball league Information
- Male, Female, Co-ed
- Active Seasons:
- Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall
- Competition Levels:
- Light, Competitive, Very Casual, Casual
· Fitness Formula Club (Union Station) 444 W. Jackson & Canal (www.ffc.com)
· Start Date: Monday, January 24th, 2011
· Monday and/or Wednesday night games from 6:30pm to 9pm
· Two 20 minute halves, IHSA Rules Apply (May be some exceptions)
· We encourage both Members and Non-Members to sign-up
· Bring a team (5-12 players) Team Captain is required.
· Or Sign up as an individual and we will place you on a team that fits you well.
· This league is open to male and female players of all levels (Women's league coming soon)
· If you love to compete and have fun playing basketball then you will enjoy this league.
· Top-notch facility. Convenient. Easily accessible by vehicle, CTA and Metra trains.
(Parking garage and street parking is available)
· Two certified and experienced officials for each game.
· League will last 7-12 weeks
· Will play 8-10 regular season games and possibly up to 3 playoff games
(Season Standings determine Playoff Seeding, Top 8 teams make the playoffs)
· Uniform shirts will be provided for each player on each team.
· Statistics and Standings will be recorded and posted at the gym and online.
· League Leaders in certain statistics will be posted at the gym and online.
· All-Star Game. (Team Captains will vote opposing players onto the All-Star teams)
· Players who make the All-Star teams will get a special All-star game uniform shirt.
· 3-Point Shootout, Slam Dunk Contest
· Individual Awards: MVP & Defensive Player of the year.
· Winner of the playoffs will be crowned champion.
· League Champions will receive an award.
Pierre Glover, League Coordinator Email: email@example.com,
(Please contact ASAP to Register) Phone: 312-627-0444(Work)
· Team Registration Fee is $850. Individual Fees $90 (Members) $125 (non-Members)
· Everything is included and covered with the registration fee.(No Ref Fee required)
· Full team fee or Individual Fee is due one week before the first game. ( By Jan. 17 th )
· Teams and individuals can register after the Jan, 17t , but there will be a late registration fee
· Feel free to contact me anytime by phone or email.
- Part-time Staff
- Year Founded:
- Has Referees:
- Has Social Events:
- Has Tournaments:
- Total Teams:
- Total Players: